Eat Better Jumbo Bowl
Many dogs have an unhealthy habit of eating too fast. They love to lap up all the food in a swift, sweeping motion and gobble down or "inhale" their food like a vacuum cleaner. By doing this, they end up swallowing their food without much chewing, thus leading to indigestion.
Eat Better helps dog eat more slowly by incorporating raised wishbone-shaped partitions that provides easy access to food, but prevents dogs from gulping their meal too quickly. The bowl's innovative design encourages dogs to eat slower, take smaller mouthfuls, chew more, and avoid overeating.
Feature of the Eat Better Bowl:
- Encourages dog to develop a slower, healthier eating habit.
- Reduces vomiting and bloating due to fast eating.
- Improves absorption of nutrients through better digestion
- Ergonomical and sturdy non-skid design with rounded edges.
- Constructed of high-quality, durable, food grade, dishwasher safe plastic.
- Available in multiple colors and three sizes
Eat Better comes in three sizes:
- Mini (small) bowl holds 1 cup of food (250 ml).
Example breeds: Yorkshire Terrier, Papillion, Chihuahua, Maltese.
- Petite (medium) bowl holds 2 cups of food (500 ml).
Example breeds: Beagle, Miniature Schnauzers, Jack Russell, Bulldog.
- Jumbo bowl holds 6 cups of food (1500 ml).
Example breeds: Boxer, Dalmatian, German Shepherd, Mastiff.
Using the bowl
Supervise your dog's use of the Eat Better bowl until you are confident that your dog is comfortable using it.
Clean well after each use - After each use, rinse the bowl thoroughly with water and a mild soap solution, if necessary. Occasionally, give it a good scrub with a soft bristle brush, or wash in the top rack of your dishwasher.